Commercial Light Truck
MICHELIN AGILIS 3 delivering a SAFER and LONGER performance from the first kilometre until the last.
WHY IS THIS THE RIGHT TYRE FOR ME?
SAFETY MADE TO LAST
- Market leading in wet braking performance from the 1st to the last kilometer.
- 11% Shorter wet braking(1) when tyre has been worn
- Thanks to Unique kerbing shields for added protection against sidewall damage.
EVERY DROP COUNTS
- 12% superior rolling resistance(2) resulting in reduced fuel consumption giving you the environmental advantage.
YOUR PARTNER FOR LONGER
- Up to 25% more mileage(3) vs previous generation
- Less downtime, therefore more savings for you and your business
Horizontal bars in the tread groove that are designed to minimize stone trapping, resulting in a tyre that keeps your down time to a minimum and lowers your running costs
U SHAPE GROOVES
A more ‘vertical’ design increases void ratio by 2mm, allowing for greater water clearance for lasting wet grip performance
Made with an Abrasion-resistant rubber compound. These shields give added protection without compromising the casing flexibility
Allows higher density of silica & carbon black materials leading to improved wet grip, fuel saving and mileage performances
FULL DEPTH SIPES
Ensuring good flexibility of the tread blocks, resulting in market leading wet grip performance; both new and when worn
Keeps the operating temperature cooler thus helps reduce fuel costs.